X5 Head Up Display is designed for preventing accident, which can project important information ( e.g. vehicle speed ) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front. This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What’s more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
Our multifunctional HUD product is developed based on OBDⅡ interface and has good cost-performance ratio. It is designed by adopting the latest integrated circuit with stable performance and has a beautiful and elegant appearance. The installation and adjustment examination can be finished within 3 minutes by using an easier and safer method.
– Automatically adapt to the automobile models with OBD II ( Bus Automatic Diagnostic System ) interface. Check if it has the automobile diagnostic socket under the steering wheel.
– Identify the car’s 16-pin diagnostic socket, connecting the OBD II cable to the 16-pin diagnostic socket if it has this socket.
– Put the non-slip pad onto the instrument pane, then put HUD on the non-slip pad, you can adjust the angle an position.
– The reflective film may be affixed to the forward position of HUD and stick to the front windshield, ensuring that the information, such as car speed can be projected to the reflective film.
– Plug and play, HUD can auto adapt to vehicle type which in line with OBDII or EU OBD ( On-Board Diagnostic System ).
– Comprehensive display, HUD can display many parameters at the same time as follows, vehicle speed, engine speed, low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometer and mile, free switching between centigrade and fahrenheit.
– Suitable size, the display area is 3 inches which is very clear for driver to read data.
– Flexible brightness adjustment, the brightness can be adjusted automatically or manually to reach the best state which is in harmony with the environment.
HUD Button Function:
1．OBDII interface, to contact the vehicle OBD interface.
2．Button for power on and off.
3. Wave button: Up button ( turning the button to upside ), OK button ( pressing the button vertically ), Down button ( turning the button to downside ).
HUD Display Information:
1. Light sensors: Brightness can be changed with the change of the outside brightness.
2. Rotation speed: Indicates the rotating status of the engine and the scale measured represents the speed reached.
3. Rotation speed unit: Indicates the rotating status of the engine,1 means 1000 / min
4. Unit mark：℃ – degree centigrade, ℉ – Fahrenheit, V – Voltage, MPH – Mile per hour, KM / H – kilometer per hour.
5. Multi-function display: Speed,voltage,water temperature.
6. Alarm mark: Low voltage alarm, high temperature alarm, speed alarm.
Warm Note: This item is not compatible with European / American cars manufactured before 2003 or Asian cars manufactured before 2007. Please notice it.
Suitable model series:
European cars: Audi / Volkswagen / Peugeot after 2003
American cars: Camaro / Buick / Citroen after 2005, Honda / Toyota / Ford / Mazda / Nissan / Mitsubishi / Lexus after 2008, Hyundal / KIA after 2008, BENS / BMW / FORD / VOLVO after 1996, HYUNDAI / OPEL / SAAB
| Model: X5|
| Screen: 3 inch|
Data measurements: live data,Vehicle speed
Dimension and Weight
| Product weight: 0.0380 kg|
Package weight: 0.2200 kg
Product size (L x W x H): 9.00 x 5.40 x 1.20 cm / 3.54 x 2.13 x 0.47 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 16.50 x 13.00 x 4.50 cm / 6.5 x 5.12 x 1.77 inches
|Package Contents: 1 x X5 Head Up Display, 1 x English Manual, 1 x OBD II Cable, 1 x Anti-skid Mat, 1 x Reflective Film|